This foundation course is designed for graduates who would like to study a Curtin Graduate Entry Master (GEM) course that is in a different discipline or field to their undergraduate degree1. It enables you to complete four prerequisite units (100 credits) to gain the skills and requisite knowledge for admission2 into the following courses:
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Graduate Diploma of Environmental Health
- Master of Midwifery
- Master of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
- Master of Speech Pathology.
To view the units that are available to study, check the Curtin Handbook entries of the individual GEM courses (Course structure).
1. This course is available to domestic students only.
2. Admission to GEM courses is competitive and a strong course weighted average (CWA) is required.
What you'll learn
- As this is a non award enabling course, the learning outcomes reflect the generic skills required to gain the requisite knowledge needed to achieve entry to the desired Graduate Entry Master course.