Apply now

Search for an answer

Can I study at an institution that Curtin does not have an exchange agreement with?

UPDATED 01 DEC 2023 | 4:48AM
Yes. This is considered a Study Abroad program. Under a Study Abroad program, you can attend institutions with which Curtin does not have an exchange agreement.
To apply for a Study Abroad program, you are required to:
  • apply directly to the proposed host institution;
  • apply for a leave of absence from Curtin for the duration of your proposed time abroad;
  • negotiate with your school or faculty for your overseas studies to be recorded on your Curtin record as credit for recognised learning (CRL); and
  • pay tuition fees directly to the institution you attend abroad. This amount varies between universities, countries and courses.

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question