This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.
Search for an answer

Do I need to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)?

UPDATED 02 SEP 2023 | 3:45PM

If you are an international student on a student visa, you must maintain valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) at all times. It is a condition of your student visa that you and your dependants maintain adequate health insurance arrangements for the duration of your studies. You can find more information about Overseas Health Cover on the Current Students website.

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question