Apply now

Search for an answer

Do I have to leave Australia if my enrolment is cancelled?

UPDATED 09 OCT 2023 | 4:21AM

If you are on a student visa and your enrolment or Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is cancelled (e.g. due to non-payment of tuition fees), Curtin must notify the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) that you are no longer an enrolled student. As failing to maintain enrolment is a breach of your visa conditions, this may lead to your visa being cancelled and you may need to leave Australia. 

You can find out more about the status of your visa, your eligibility for a different visa, and how long you can remain in Australia by contacting the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question