- Active seniors: Are you over 50? Join our program to improve your physical and mental health
- Assisted exercise for people with disability: This program is for people living with disability who need assistance to incorporate exercise into their lifestyle
- Breast cancer rehabilitation: If you’re undergoing or recovering from breast cancer treatment, this program provides guided exercise assisting rehabilitation in a supportive environment
- PAEDS Program (Physical Activity Program for children and teens): This program helps develop and improve locomotive, object control and proprioceptive skills for children
- Youth mental health program: The program helps young people with mental health issues who have a level of readiness to participate in a supervised exercise program
Frequently asked questions
If your question isn’t answered below, please get in touch with us.