The Curtin University Psychological and Counselling Service is offering free anxiety skills groups to help you learn skills to manage anxiety. This semester we are offering face to face and online Level 1 groups. Each level is a four-week group program consisting of weekly 90-minute sessions.
- To develop practical skills to manage anxious thoughts and feelings.
- To develop the skills to calm your body when under stress.
- To develop new ways of handling difficult thoughts.
Dates and times:
- Week 1: Tuesday 16 August 2022, 10.00am to 11.30am
- Week 2: Tuesday 23 August 2022, 10.00am to 11.30am
- Week 3: Tuesday 30 August 2022, 10.00am to 11.30am
- Week 4: Tuesday 13 September 2022, 10.00am to 11.30am
For more information watch the anxiety skills group information webinar.
Level 1 Online: Zoom (The zoom links will be provided via your student email).
Limited spaces – you are encouraged to reserve a spot soon! Booking is essential. Booking closes two days before to the first session.
How to register
Register by selecting ‘attend’ on this event on UniHub.
Visit our Group Programs and Workshops webpage to see a full list of the programs, seminars, and webinars we are running in Semester Two 2022.